The Billrothhaus is the seat of the medical society in Vienna. It was built by the architect Ludwig Richter in 1893, under the reign of Emperor Franz Joseph and named after the doctor and former president of the society Theodor Billroth.
See on Google Maps
The Billrothhaus is situated in the very heart of Vienna close to the Votivkirche and the university.
Line U2, Stop Schottentor
Lines 43, 44, Stop Landesgerichtsstraße
Main, 290 Seats