Scuola Grande di San Rocco
The Chiesa di San Rocco in Venice was built between 1489 and 1508 by Bartolomeo Bon the Younger, but was substantially altered in 1725. The facade dates from 1765‐1761.
St Roch, whose relics rest in the church, was declared a patron saint of the city in 1576. Every year, on his feast day (16 August), the Doge made a pilgrimage to the church.
Scuola Grande di San Rocco, S. Polo, 3052, 30125 Venice, Italy, Google Maps
There are currently no event dates available.