The Most Beautiful Opera Arias – Stunning String Quartet, Tenor and Soprano Soloists at Ponte Sant’ Angelo Methodist Church
Ponte Sant' Angelo Methodist Church, Rome - Main Hall
Sales end: Aug 25 2019, 18:30
1M Happy Customers
Instant Official Ticket
Fast & Secure Booking
- martine p, France, August 06 2019
- Très heureux d’avoir assisté à ce spectacle. Belle performance des musiciens et des chanteurs. Leur enthousiasme est communicatif !
- Ferdie B, South Africa, July 05 2019
- We loved the performance - was excellent! Beautiful theatre. Enjoyed cocktail beforehand and exhibition. Great experience. Highlight of vacation in Italy.
- SERGEY S, Россия, May 16 2019
- The performance was very pleasant, especially the repertoir, beautifull italan music was presented, starting from Vivaldi and ending with famous opera arias and Napolitan songs.
- robert g, USA, May 15 2019
- Shiela T, Ireland, May 13 2019
- Excellent recital, enjoyed it immensely .
- Kate S, Italy, May 04 2019
- We love classical music and haven’t experienced Opera and field this was a good introduction. And it was. We thoroughly enjoyed it all.
- Lanny K, USA, March 08 2019
- The tenor and soprano were both terrific. And the string quartet was fabulous. I would highly recommend this concert. Both content and performance were great. What since way to spend the evening after a long day of walking around Rome ! "show_more" ?>
About the Event
Celebrate the opera arias and the most famous melodies of classical music composed by the greatest Italian composers: Verdi, Rossini, Puccini, Bellini, Vivaldi, Leoncavallo and Mascagni. Moreover, you will be overjoyed by listening magic neapolitan songs.
The program is presented by Opera da Camera di Roma consisting of string quartet which accompany three exceptional tenors (Adriano Gentili, Pierluigi Paulucci, Emmanuel Bussaglia) and soprano soloist (Sabrina Leoone / Emilia Diakopoulou) in opera arias and neapolitan songs.
About the Venue
Concerts take place in Ponte Sant’ Angelo Methodist Church with an exceptional acoustics. A warm space of the Church and an unique acoustic develops an intimate concerts climate. Thanks to the small space of the concert hall guest are just feet from the musicians, feeling like in a private concert.
The Church is situated in a breathtaking scenery, just meters away from the Sant’ Angelo Bridge and Castel, near to the St. Peter's Basilic. A romantic walk through the bridge after the concert will be a perfect culmination of the musical evening.
Approximate duration (min.): 80
The price includes free glass of wine.
- Albinoni, Tomaso Giovanni Adagio
- Vivaldi, Antonio The Four Seasons > 'Spring' from The Four Seasons, op. 8, no. 1
- Puccini, Giacomo Turandot > 'Nessun dorma', from Turandot
- Leoncavallo, Ruggero Mattinata
- Mascagni, Pietro Cavalleria Rusticana, Intermezzo
- Verdi, Giuseppe La Traviata > 'Libiamo ne' lieti calici', from La Traviata
- Verdi, Giuseppe “La Traviata” – quartet
- Puccini, Giacomo Tosca > 'E lucevan le stelle', from Tosca
- Verdi, Giuseppe “Rigoletto Quartet”
- Verdi, Giuseppe “La donna è mobile” from “Rigoletto”
- Puccini, Giacomo "O mio babbino caro"
- Vivaldi, Antonio The Four Seasons > 'Summer' from The Four Seasons, op. 8 no. 2
- Neapolitan song “Torna a Surriento”
- Neapolitan song „O sole mio”
- Verdi, Giuseppe „Celeste Aida” (Aria of Radames) from „Aida”
- Verdi, Giuseppe Nabucco > Va' Pensiero (Nabucco)
- Puccini, Giacomo Vissi d’arte, Tosca
- Rossini, Gioachino The Barber of Seville (Rossini) > Largo al Factotum (Il Barbiere di Siviglia)
- Opera da Camera di Roma (Ensemble) Opera da Camera di Roma is an ensemble consisting of exceptional voices of Italian opera soloists accompa- nied by outstanding instrumental virtuosos.