The Four Seasons & More at St. Salvator Church in the Clementinum
St. Salvator Church (Charles Bridge), Prague - Main Hall
Sales end: Aug 20 2019, 16:30
1M Happy Customers
Instant Official Ticket
Fast & Secure Booking
- Brendan O, Indonesia, August 06 2019
- The concert was really wonderful! A world class performance by talented musicians and soloists. The beautiful St. Salvator baroque church with it's impressive pipe organ, was the perfect place to enjoy the varied and carefully balanced program. A evening to remember!
- Virginie S, France, May 04 2019
- Belle représentation ! Agréable moment, émue. Je recommande !!
- Andrea M, Deutschland, March 25 2019
- Bitte teilen Sie den Konzertbesuchern mit, dass es in der Kirche sehr kalt ist.
- CESAR A, Mexico, March 17 2019
- Excellent soprano. Wonderful musicians ! "show_more" ?>
About the Event
With a program featuring the great The Four Seasons, Xerxes and Air by Mozart, Schubert, Beethoven, Smetana, Händel, Bach, Vivaldi and Charpentier, this classical music concert at Prague's beloved St. Salvator Church Charles Bridge is sure to set you to return for more.
The concert takes places in the St Salvatore Church - the main church of the Clementinum, which is situated directly at the Charles bridge. This church is one of the most beautiful monuments of the gotic to early baroque architecture.
Approximate duration (min.): 65
- Vivaldi, Antonio The Four Seasons > "Spring", "Summer", from The Four Seasons
- Händel, Georg Friedrich Xerxes > Largo, from Opera Serse/Xerxes/(The King in Love)
- Bach, Johann Sebastian Toccata in D minor
- Beethoven, Ludwig van Allegro, from Symphony no. 5 in C minor, op. 67
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus Ave Verum Corpus K. 618
- Charpentier, Marc-Antoine Te Deum
- Smetana, Bedrich Die Moldau (Vltava)
- Bach, Johann Sebastian Air > Air on the G String
- Schubert, Franz Ave Maria
- Verdi, Giuseppe Aida > The Triumphal March from Aida