The Best of Czech and world Music
The Best of Czech and World Music
St. Martin in the Wall Church, Prague - Main Hall
1M Happy Customers
Instant Official Ticket
Fast & Secure Booking
- Hannah t, Deutschland, July 03 2019
- Bewunderswerte Musiker!!! Ein absoluter Genuß!!! Und eine tolle Liedauswahl!
- Claude D, France, November 05 2018
- prestation bonne, mais les musiciens sur une estrade surélevée ne permet pas d'apprécier le jeu des violonistes, trop loin de l'auditoire. merci show more
About the Event
Indulge in this concert with the Old Prague Music Ensemble in the The Best of Czech and World Music and enjoy masterpieces by Dvořák, Smetana, Vivaldi, Mozart and many others in Prague's magnificent church St. Martin in the Wall.
The beautifully preserved St. Martin in the Wall Church is located in the Old Town of Prague. It was built in the Romanesque style from 1178-1187 and was dedicated to St. Martin. During the 13th century the city walls were built, the church became a part of the Old Town and the south wall of the church backed onto the Old Town Wall, thus naming the church St. Martin in the Wall. Aside from Sunday worship, the church offers classical concerts and with its excellent acoustiscs and historic setting offers a unique experience for all audiences.
Approximate duration (min.): 70
- Smetana, Bedrich Vltava
- Dvořák, Antonín Humoresque, Largo, Slovanic Dance No. 8
- Pachelbel, Johann Canon > Canon in D
- Bizet, Georges Carmen > Intermezzo and Ouverture from Carmen
- Vivaldi, Antonio The Four Seasons > 'Spring', 'Winter', from The Four Seasons
- Bach, Johann Sebastian Air
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus Divertimento
- Albinoni, Tomaso Giovanni Adagio
- Brahms, Johannes Hungariens dances no 5., 6.