Latvian National Opera
Great performances in Riga
Select date range for events
The Latvian National Opera and Ballet join the Classictic family with a season of great classics, many with an eastern European flair. Performances for both the Opera and Ballet take place in the capitol city of Latvia, in the elegant National Opera House, constructed in 1863 by the St. Petersburg architect Ludwig Bohnstedt. The city of Riga itself was founded in 1201 and is a former Hanseatic League member city. Riga's historical centre is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, noted for its Art Nouveau/Jugendstil architecture and 19th century wooden architecture. The city will be the European Capital of Culture in 2014, along with Umeå in Sweden.
Buy Tickets for the Latvian National Opera quickly, uncomplicated and secure:
- Classictic is Official Ticket Partner for yearly 20.000 performances
- No Re-sale of Tickets - all tickets are approved by the organizers
- Easy and convenient booking process with Secure Payment
- Receive authorized e-Ticket with venue map and route description
- 100% Money Back immediately by event cancellations
Sorry, no results! Please try another keyword.