Sankta Lucia: Eglise Saint-Sulpice
Eglise Saint-Sulpice, Paris - Main Hall
1M Happy Customers
Instant Official Ticket
Fast & Secure Booking
- Annelie B, Sweden, December 05 2018
- Kaj A, Sweden, December 05 2018
- Fantastic musical performance in an unforgetable environment.
- Eric C, USA, December 04 2018
- The voices of children, echoing through Le Cathedrale de Notre Dame, should be on every human's "life list". The concert was so beautiful. Thanks to the folks at classictic.com for helping me retreive my tickets, after I had lost my phone. show more
About the Event
Listen to Sankta Lucia, a Swedish Christmas Concert in honour of the saint at Eglise Saint-Sulpice in Paris.
Santa Lucia's Day is celebrated in December in Sweden and it commemorates the life of Santa Lucia, a creature of goodness and light. It's marks the beginning of the Christmas season in the Scandinavian countries and it is a celebration of light – at the time of year when the world is darker.
The reduced ticket price is available for people under 26 years old and unemployed people with valid ID.
- Fleury, Emilie (Conductor)
- Choeur Adolf Fredrik de Stockholm (Choir)
- Ricquebourg, Anne (Harp)
- Sandborh, Lina (Conductor)
- Alvan, Karin (Conductor)
- Maîtrise Notre-Dame de Paris, Choeur d'enfants et Jeune Ensemble (Choir)