Sainte Chapelle © Beckstet/Wiki
Sainte Chapelle: The Four Seasons
About the EventClose
Vivaldi's glorious masterpiece, 'The Four Seasons', will be performed in La Sainte Chapelle, a hidden treasure of Parisian architecture.
Experience one of the most breathtaking sights in Paris while enjoying a superb performance.
Please note: Visitors to the 7pm performance should please arrive at the venue at 6.15pm.
Reduced price applies to children under 18, students, and unemployed people with valid ID.
Children under 10: 2 euros
Approximate duration (min.): 60
Customer ReviewsRead more
- Muriel J., , December 01 2012
- It was a fabulous concert and we enjoyed it immensely. It was one of the highlights of our trip. The musicians were excellent!
- Almeria M., , November 12 2012
- Excellent venue and performers. Rivetting evening
- David M., , October 30 2012
- A wonderful venue for wonderful music. Just loved it!
- Alisa S., , October 29 2012
- The concert was wonderful. Betrand Cervera and his fellow musicans were outstanding. And of course the venue was truly "heavenly."!
- jc m., , October 28 2012
- Fabulous but we were kept waiting and standing tooooooo long
- Rebecca L., , October 12 2012
- Henry F., United States, October 10 2012
- a bit over crowded but really quite wonderful experience. thank you very much
- Melanie S., , October 09 2012
- Beautiful music, stunning setting
- Percio V., , October 08 2012
- We loved!!
- Erling W., , October 08 2012
- Wonderful musicians, fantastic venue
- Solange P., Brazil, October 07 2012
- It was really wonderful! Top professional musicians! We loved it.
- Penny M., Australia, August 19 2012
- Lovely concert. Well organised. Very hot, but nothing could be done about that in an ancient church venue.
- Yudhishthir I., France, July 01 2012
- Delightful concert, very good organization (Behandlung)
- Lemuel B., United States, June 26 2012
- John I., United States, June 23 2012
- Lucy R., United States, June 16 2012
- We all enjoyed the concert very much- the combination of great music very well played and the location was outstanding.
- Audrey W., United States, June 12 2012
- Sainte Chapelle was a wonderful venue for this concert. The stained glass windows are stunning and the acoustics were superb.
- Vivien G., Australia, June 11 2012
- It was fantastic, organised well, Concert was first class.
- William C., United States, June 06 2012
- Obviously the st chapelle venue is outstanding, the bertrand cervera group was superb and he is funny and gracious, the event was not stuffy at all, held our 9 year olds attention. One of our great musical experiences. Thank you!
- greta a., United States, May 28 2012
- Beautiful location and acoustics
- Lynne L., United States, May 28 2012
- very entertaining
- David F., Australia, May 28 2012
- We were a party of 5 in the end with my son attending as well on a single ticket and we all agreed that it was truly a Great experience and that we would all attend again when in Paris and my son who lives in germany will be back. Many Thanks
- mary m., United States, April 25 2012
- loved it!
- Jennifer F., United Kingdom, April 25 2012
- Between the location and the quality of the players I think this is the best concert I have ever attended.
- Jeffrey O., United States, November 09 2011
- Concert was wonderful but I would have liked it tobe a little longer - perhaps 90 minutes.
- Adriaan V., Canada, November 04 2011
- It could have been very conventional but now Vivalsi rocks, Keith Richards on the violin (and he didn't fall out of a tree). Really great fun.
- ROBERTA M., France, November 02 2011
- Very beautiful concert, maybe a little bit short
- Kimberly W., United States, October 25 2011
- This was fantastic. Monsier Bertrand and his fello musicians were one of the highlights our our trip.
- Cristian C., United States, October 02 2011
- Very good. The quartet/quintet played Vivaldi and Mozart in a very personal manner, obviously in a very rapid tempo, so much different from classical interpretations, and yet very interesting because it allowed me to discover the music from a diffeent angle.
- Mauro G., Brazil, September 29 2011
- The Chapelle is a great place and the concert was of high quality