The construction of the church S. Maria dell'Orto was completed in 1566/67 according to the work of Vignola and Guidetto Guidetti. It has three naves divided by pillars. Its distinctive feature is the white and gold stucco adorning the cruise and the apse.
The Chiesa di Santa Maria dell'Orto is a beautiful Renaissance venue for classical concerts.
Chiesa S. Maria dell’Orto, Via Anicia 10, 00153 Rome, Italy, Google Maps