Rapla Church/ EELK Rapla Maarja‐Magdaleena kogudus

Rapla, Estonia

The Rapla Church is the only two‐tower country church in Estonia and started its services in 1901. The very good remained organ of the Church and the superb acoustics enable to organise the annual international church music festivals. In front of the Church is a monument, first erected in 1923 and then later restored, for men of Rapla Parish, who fell in the First World War and the War of Freedom.

Address

Rapla Church/ EELK Rapla Maarja‐Magdaleena kogudus, Kalda 2, 79513 Rapla, Estonia, Google Maps

No available events found.