Built between 1578 and 1601, St. Salvator Church is part of Prague's famous Klementinum. It is situated close to Charles Bridge and marks the entrance to the Old Town. St. Salvator Church is considered Prague's most valuable example of Baroque architecture. The church houses two magnificent organs and hosts a number of classical concerts throughout the year.
Although the church is heated in winter, it is still advisable to wear warm clothes for concerts in the colder months.
St. Salvator Church (Charles Bridge), Křižovnické náměstí, 11000 Prague, Czech Republic, Google Maps