St. Nicholas Church is located at the Old Town Square. It was completed in 1735, though early records mention that it replaced a parish church dating back to 1273.
St. Nicholas is a Baroque church decorated with sculptures by Antonin Braun, an interior design inspired by a Paris chapel and with intricate stucco by Bernardo Spinetti. The frescos are by Peter Adam the Elder.
After World War II the church was handed over to the Czech Hussite movement with whom it remains today. St. Nicholas serves as both a church and a venue for classical concerts.
St. Nicholas Church (Svatý Mikuláš), Old Town Square, Staroměstské náměstí, 11000 Praha Prague, Czech Republic, Google Maps