St. Havel Church
Prague, Czech Republic
The Church of St. Havel was established in the 13th century as a parish church. The original romanesque church was recunstructed in a gothic style during the 14th century and it wasn't until 1723‐1738 that the church received its final addition of a corrugated and graphically decorated Baroque facia. The church is known for its steeples which are open to visitors, and its bells which ring every Sunday before mass. The church also serves as a beautiful venue for classical concerts.
St. Havel Church, Havelska 1, 110 00 Prague, Czech Republic, Google Maps
There are currently no event dates available.