Prague, Czech Republic
Near the famous Charles Bridge, the highly ornamented Mirror Chapel of Prague’s Klementinum is a popular location for classical and jazz concerts by Czech and international artists. The Klementinum was built as a Jesuit college between 1653 and 1726, and attractions of the large building complex includes a historic library, an astronomy tower, and the Mirror Chapel.
Built in 1724, the Mirror Chapel maintains the 18th century interior, with marbled walls and floors, gilded stucco elements, and ceiling frescoes, are topped by a mirror‐decorated ceiling. The 18th century organs in the chapel are still frequently used in concerts.
Klementinum, Klementinum 190/ Křižovnická, 190 Karlova, 1 Mariánské nám. 5, 110 00 Prague, Czech Republic, Google Maps