St. Stephan's Cathedral is a baroque church from 1688 in Passau, Germany. It is the seat of the Catholic Bishop of Passau and the main church of his diocese.
Since 730, there have been many churches built on the site of the current cathedral. The current church, a baroque building around 100 m long, was built from 1668 to 1693 after a fire in 1662 destroyed its predecessor, of which only the late gothic eastern side remains. The cathedral's overall plan was made by Carlo Lurago, its interior decoration by Giovanni Battista Carlone, and its frescos by Carpoforo Tencalla.
Dom St. Stephan, Domplatz, 94032 Passau, Germany, Google Maps