Sainte Chapelle de Vincennes
The Sainte‐Chapelle de Vincennes is a Gothic chapel within the fortifications of the château de Vincennes near Paris, France. It was founded in 1379 by Charles V of France to house relics of the passion of Christ. Its design by Raymond du Temple and Pierre de Montereau was based on that of the Sainte‐Chapelle in Paris, although the version at Vincennes only had a single level compared to the two levels of the Paris version.
Sainte Chapelle de Vincennes, 2 Cours des Maréchaux, 75012 Paris‐12E‐Arr Paris, France, Google Maps