Located in the historical heart of Paris, the Church of Saint Ephrem, with its outstanding acoustics, is a regular venue for concerts of classical music. This ancient Latin quarter church was constructed in 1733 in the Corinthian style. It was used by a variety of different faiths until the late 19th Century, when it became a center for Catholic social movements founded by Robert and Albert de Mun. The interior is classically embellished with an impressive collection of paintings.
Eglise Saint‐Ephrem, 17, rue des Carmes, 75005 Paris, France, Google Maps