The Eglise Saint Sulpice is the second largest church in Paris after the Notre‐Dame. It is located in the Luxembourg Quarter of the VIe arrondissement. It was originally constructed during the 13th century and mostly completed in 1732. The church has a long‐standing organ tradition which began in the 18th century. It hosts an organ built by Aristide Cavaillé-Coll added in 1862.
Eglise Saint‐Sulpice, Place Saint‐Sulpice, 75006 Paris, France, Google Maps