Eglise Evangelique Allemande
We find the first roots of the German Protestant Church in the Swedish embassy, which in the XVII allowed to celebrate the protestant religion in German language. Later, in 1894, this church was built with the aim of gathering all the German protestants living in Paris. Today it is a Lutheran Church.
GBP, 25 Rue Blanche, 75009 Paris, France, Google Maps