About the Event
With a program featuring the most beautiful opera arias and the most famous melodies of classical music composed by the greatest Italian composers: Verdi, Rossini, Puccini, Bellini, Vivaldi, Leoncavallo and Mascagni, this classical music concert at Rome's beloved Teatro Flaiano is sure to set you to return for more.
The programme will feature a string quartet accompanying outstanding tenor and soprano soloists in opera arias and Neapolitan songs.
Also enjoy the performance of a prima ballerina who will dance along with each part of Vivaldi's Four Seasons.
Treat yourself to a special evening in Rome. Combine your concert visit with a tasteful dinner in a family‐run Italian restaurant. Dinner will be served at Il Lucano Restaurant (Via do Torre Argentina 10, 00186 Rome), which is located next to the Pantheon, a 3‐minute walk from the concert venue.
The concert will take place in the beautiful Teatro Flaiano, located in a historic building in the centre of Rome, just 250 metres from the Pantheon.
Schedule Dinner after the Concert
Concert at 19:30 at the Teatro Flaiano (Via di Santo Stefano del Cacco 17, 00186 Roma)
Dinner at 21:00 at the Il Lucano Resturant (Via di Torre Argentina 10, 00186 Roma)
If you are interested in a pre‐concert dinner instead, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guests can choose between two menus:
Prosciutto & mozzarella
Bresaola rugetta & pamigiano
Pollo alla Piastra
Scaloppina di polio o manzo
1 l Water and 1 glass of wine
Since only the freshest products are used, the menu is variable.
Free wine will be served during the interval and guests will have the opportunity to engage in conversation with the artists.
PRESTIGE (Seats in the first and second row on the balcony)
EXCLUSIVE (Seats in the first and second row on the ground floor)
VIP (Seats in the third row on the ground floor)
SECTION A (Seats in rows from 4 to 7 on the ground floor)
SECTION B (Seats in rows from 8 to 10 on the ground floor)
Children and Teenagers sit next to the accompanying adults.
Approximate duration (min.): 105 min with one interval
- Tomaso Albinoni – „Adagio”
- Vivaldi, Antonio – “Spring” from “The four seasons” – ballet performance
- Puccini, Giacomo – “Nessun dorma” from “Turandot”
- Leoncavallo, Ruggero – “Mattinata”
- Mascagni, Pietro – “Intermezzo” from Cavalleria Rusticana
- Verdi, Giuseppe – “Libiamo ne’ lieti calici” from “La Traviata”
- Verdi, Giuseppe – “La Traviata” – overture
- Vivaldi, Antonio – “Summer” from “The four seasons” – ballet performance
- Neapolitan song – “Torna a Surriento”
- Vivaldi, Antonio – „Autumn” from „The four seasons” — ballet performance
- Verdi, Giuseppe – “Rigoletto Quartet”– overture
- Puccini, Giacomo – “Vissi d’arte” from “Tosca”
- Verdi, Giuseppe – “La donna è mobile” from “Rigoletto”
- Puccini, Giacomo – “O mio babbino caro”
- Verdi, Giuseppe – „Celeste Aida” from „Aida”
- Vivaldi, Antonio – „Winter” from „The four seasons” – ballet performance
- Neapolitan song – „O sole mio”