Good Shepherd‐Faith Presbyterian Church

New York, USA

The Good Shepherd‐Faith Presbyterian Church was designed in 1887 by J. Cleveland Cady, a noted architect of many New York churches and buildings including the Metropolitan Opera House.
The small Romanesque church was unveiled in 1893 and is one of the few buildings that survived the urban development of the 1960s.

Due to its close proximity to Lincoln Center, the church frequently serves as a venue for concerts.

Address

Good Shepherd‐Faith Presbyterian Church, 152 W. 66th St, 10023 New York, USA, Google Maps

No available events found.