The Baroque Church of Saints Peter and Paul in Krakow was consecrated in 1635 and was the largest church of its era. The interior is decorated with scenes of the life and death of Saints Peter and Paul, created by Giovanni Battista Falconi.
The church has a long musical history, having been home to a large ensemble as early as 1638.
Sts. Peter and Paul Church, Grodzka 54, 31‐002 Krakow, Poland, Google Maps