Kammerakademie Potsdam at Philharmonie Berlin, Kammermusiksaal
About the Event
Experience chamber music like never before in this astonishing performance of masterworks by Bach at Berlin's remarkable Philharmonie Berlin.
The Philharmonie is a concert hall opened in 1963 in West Berlin. It is considered the musical heart of the German capital, as well as the new urban centre after the fall of the infamous Berlin Wall. Its distinctive bright yellow exterior and unusual tent‐like shape quickly made it a city landmark. The surprising design and architecture were initially viewed negatively by many, but the Philharmonie is now considered a model for concert halls worldwide. The architect, Hans Scharoun, aimed to design a concert hall in which the focal point — the musicians on the concert platform — is equally visible from every seat, an aim that gave rise to the hall's unusual shape. Since its inauguration, the Berliner Philharmonie has hosted numerous concerts, often featuring acclaimed soloists and conductors.
- Bach, Johann Sebastian – Konzert für drei Klaviere d‐moll BWV 1063
- Bach, Johann Sebastian – Konzert für Klavier und Orchester f‐moll BWV 1056
- Bach, Johann Sebastian – Konzert für zwei Klaviere c‐moll BWV 1060
- Bach, Johann Sebastian – Konzert für zwei Klaviere c‐moll BWV 1062
- Bach, Johann Sebastian – Konzert für Klavier und Orchester g‐moll BWV 1058
- Bach, Johann Sebastian – Konzert für drei Klaviere C‐Dur BWV 1064
|Ensemble:|| Kammerakademie Potsdam |
|Soloist Piano:|| Koroliov, Evgeni |