Italian Opera in Santa Monaca Church with Dinner
Embark on an exciting journey through the most famous Italian opera arias.
The program features arias from 'La Traviata', 'La Bohème', 'Tosca', 'Madame Butterfly', 'The Marriage of Figaro', and 'The Barber of Seville', performed by professional singers accompanied by piano.
The evening is set in the heart of Florence in the beautiful Church of St. Monaca.
7:00 pm: Dinner at Trattoria Napoleone
9:15 pm: Concert
Before the concert, a typical Tuscan dinner awaits you at the 'Trattoria Napoleone', situated at Piazza del Carmine 24, only two minutes from Santa Monaca Church.
* First Course (Choice of one of the following:)
- Fettuccine pasta with Porcini mushrooms
- Rigatoni pasta with fresh tomatoes, mozzarella and parmesan cheese
- Tortelloni alla Maremmana with wild boar sauce
- Maltagliati Alla Vigliacca (olive oil, garlic, hot pepper, tomato sauce)
- Seafood risotto
* Main course (Choice of one of the following:)
- Small veal meatballs with Porcini mushrooms and a side portion of rosemary potatoes
- Peposo beef stew made with pepper and wine
- Uncle's Kouga's fried steak
- Peppercorn fresh salmon with roasted pepper, potatoes, and ovenbaked vegetables
- Grilled chicken breast slices with a side portion of rosemary potatoes
- Grilled beef with a side portion of rosemary potatoes and ovenbaked vegetables
- Cantucci cookies
- Mineral water ( 1/2 lt. per person)
- Red wine 'Chianti Classico Napoleone' or beer
Florence, Auditorium di Santo Stefano al Ponte Vecchio
Berlin, Schloss Charlottenburg, Orangerie
Vienna, Palais Schönborn-Batthyány