Hallelujah! Best of Classical, Popular & Musicals in Prague
Maisel Synagogue, Prague - Main Hall
1M Happy Customers
Instant Official Ticket
Fast & Secure Booking
About the Event
In the impressive interior of Prague's Maisel Synagogue, the Czech Collegium performs a widely varied program, with soprano and trumpet soloists.
Works by Verdi, Beethoven, and Puccini share the program with Leonard Cohen's 'Hallelujah' and other popular melodies.
The Czech Collegium is largely made up of leading players from the Prague FOK Symphony Orchestra. It devotes itself mainly to chamber music and has been well received both in its home country and abroad.
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus A Little Night Music > A Little Night Music - Allegro
- Bach, Johann Sebastian Air
- Vivaldi, Antonio The Four Seasons > Winter from The Four Seasons
- Rossini, Gioachino Duetto
- Dvořák, Antonín Symphony No. 9 , 'From the New World' > Largo from Symphony No. 9, 'From the New World'
- Mascagni, Pietro Intermezzo sinfonico
- Bernstein, Leonard Maria from West Side Story
- Gershwin, George Rhapsody in Blue
- Gershwin, George An American in Paris
- Gershwin, George Swanee
- Rubinstein, Anton Melody in F
- Loewe, Frederick My Fair Lady
- Gershwin, George Summertime
- Bock, Jerry Fiddler on the roof
- Mercury, Freddie Bohemian Rhapsody
- Cohen, Leonard Hallelujah
- Czech Collegium (Orchestra) The group Czech Collegium is largely made up of leading players from the Prague FOK Symphony Orchestra. It has been in existence 1997 and as an ensemble which devotes itself mainly to chamber music it has been well received both in its home country and abroad.
- Šrůmová, Michaela (Soprano)
- Kejmar, Miroslav (Trumpet)