Iván Fischer, © Photo: Marco Borggreve
Budapest Festival Orchestra, © Photo: Marco Borggreve
Elisabeth Leonskaja (piano), Ivan Fischer & Budapest Festival Orchestra: Dvořák, Beethoven
Palace of Arts, Budapest - Bela Bartok National Concert Hall
Low availability. Order now!
1M Happy Customers
Instant Official Ticket
Fast & Secure Booking
About the Event
The Dvořák–Beethoven series continues! Elisabeth Leonskaja, a former duet partner of Sviatoslav Richter, is one of the great masters of the piano. She will perform two Beethoven piano concertos over three days with the Budapest Festival Orchestra.
- Beethoven, Ludwig van Piano Concerto No. 4 in G major, op. 58
- Dvořák, Antonín Legend in D minor, Op. 59/1
- Dvořák, Antonín Slavonic Dance No. 2, Op. 46/2;
- Dvořák, Antonín I Will Not Say - chorus for mixed choir, Op. 29, No. 3
- Dvořák, Antonín Symphony No. 7 in D minor, op. 70
- Budapest Festival Orchestra (Orchestra)
- Fischer, Ivan (Conductor) Ivan Fischer is one of the world's most sought-after conductors. Chief Conductor of the Konzerthausorchester Berlin since the 2012/13 season, he was the founder of the Budapest Festival Orchestra in 1983, and he enjoys a close partnership with the Vienna State Opera. Ivan Fischer has won numerous awards, and he has performed in practically every major concert house in the world.
- Leonskaja, Elisabeth (Soloist) Piano