Basilica Santa Maria del Pi
Ekaterina Záytseva: Masters of the Spanish Guitar
Basilica Santa Maria del Pi, Barcelona - Main Hall
1M Happy Customers
Instant Official Ticket
Fast & Secure Booking
- Minoru F, 日本, March 27 2019
- 教会の聖堂の中で ギターの響きは最高 。 スパニッシュギターの哀調を帯びた 調べが 印象に残りました。
- Dalia H, USA, February 20 2019
- Amazing very intimate because of the small venue and the acoustics were splendid. Enjoyed the esperience thoroughly!
- Ron H, United Kingdom, January 18 2019
- Amazing performer and performance - thank you!!! show more
About the Event
The finest works in the Spanish repertoire will resonate in some of Barcelona's most important architectural and historic landmarks during this season of 'Masters of the Spanish Guitar'.
Born in Geneva, Ekaterina Záytseva is one of the most talented guitarists of her generation. Her masterful guitar interpretations receive unanimous praise from audiences and critics, making her one of the few women to achieve the status of 'master' of the Spanish guitar.
Záytseva's exceptional concerts combine artistry and virtuosity with her great ability to communicate with the audience. She has participated in major international festivals and has won numerous guitar competitions, including the International Competition in Belgorod, Country District of Jaén, where she was awarded as Best Performer of Andalusian Music, as well as in the 'Ciutat Torrent' competition in Valencia.
Enjoy the magic of Spanish guitar music at its best in Barcelona.
Approximate duration (min.): 75