The construction of Dresden’s oldest suburban church was initiated by Electress Anna in the 16th century. Since its inauguration the Annenkirche was constantly rebuilt and thus has a contradictory architectural charm. Originally constructed as a baroque church it was replaced by an art nouveau building in 1909 that has very good acoustics.
Annenkirche, Annenstr. 5, 01067 Dresden, Germany, Google Maps