Ave Maria at La Sainte Chapelle: Masterworks of Sacred Music
Dinner at Les Fous de l'Île & Concert at La Sainte-Chapelle
La Sainte-Chapelle, Paris - Main Hall
Low availability. Order now!
1M Happy Customers
Instant Official Ticket
Fast & Secure Booking
- Lynne V, USA, June 30 2019
- The performance was AMAZING! the musicians were stellar, their interaction with the audience was delightful
- Pierre C, USA, May 12 2019
- Absolutely Splendid!
- MIMIKO I, 日本, May 09 2019
- Alexandre C, Brazil, May 07 2019
- Torben O, Denmark, May 06 2019
- fantastic although a bit cold in the chapelle, remeber to bring warm clothes. dinner excellent, music virtuous!
- Jennifer H, USA, May 02 2019
- Outstanding, incredible bow work, loved every minute
- Dale L, USA, April 02 2019
- The food was great. The music and such a beautiful setting was superb
- Beth A, USA, April 02 2019
- Wonderful evening! show more
About the Event
Treat yourself in a unforgettable evening in old Paris with a unique dining experience in the atmospheric Ile Saint-Louis followed by a superb performance in one of the most beautiful Chapels in the world.
'Les Fous de l'Ile' has already seduced locals and international visitors with their eclectic and original fusion of traditional French Cuisine and eclectiv creative recipes.
After a three-course meal in a delightful atmosphere, you will be joining the Sainte-Chapelle in 15 minutes strolling through the most beautiful streets of historical Paris.
Among the colorful stained glass windows and Gothic arches, some of the most talented soloists of the classical orchestral scene of Paris will perform some of the most inspired rendition of Classical and Baroque music's masterpieces.
Reduced prices (with valid ID)
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Students can only order in the category admission.
Please present your ticket at the restaurant Fous de l'île at 17:30.
33 Rue des Deux Ponts, 75004 Paris.
We recommend that you arrive at the Sainte-Chapelle no later than 19:15. Please note that there is a 15 minutes walk between the Restaurant and the Sainte-Chapelle. Many taxis are available at that time if your party prefers not to walk.
The Sainte-Chapelle is located at 8 Boulevard du Palais, 75001 Paris, France
Please note that the doors close 5 minutes before the beginning of the concerts and visitors who arrive late will NOT be admitted to the concert.
Ticket includes a three-course meal at 17:30 at the Restaurant Les Fous de l'Île and an admission to a concert at La Sainte-Chapelle at 20:00
LES FOUS DE L'ÎLE
33 Rue des Deux Ponts
Appetizers (Choose one):
Creamy organic carrot soup, dates & hazelnuts
1/2 burratina , eggplant confit & nuts
Starter of the day
Main courses (Choose one):
Farmed Guinea fowl leg from Normandie, organic spelt risotto
Fillet of Pollack, turmeric leeks, French grapes
Pasta with the famous ham of « Prince de Paris », parmesan & chicken sauce
( Additional +6€ ) Beef rib steak Black Angus, herb better sauce, purple mashed potatoes
Mont Blanc stuffed pastry chou
Lime & passion fruits cheesecake & speculoos
Hazelnut shortbread, creamy chocolate and caramel, tonka cream, candied clementines
Rocamadour AOP, Hibiscus pear & apple chutney, toast & salad
Drinks are not included in the price.
Do not hesitate to mention your restrictions and allergies.
The Sainte-Chapelle is located within the perimeter of the Palace of Justice of Paris, in order to ensure the safety of visitors, the monument applies the preventive measures decided by the government for public administrations.
All visitors are subject to a mandatory security check - X-ray machines, and corporal scanning for the detection of metallic objects. It is forbidden to enter the palace with metal and/or pointed objects (knives, scissors, pliers...) motorcycle helmets, glass bottles. Confiscated items will not be returned to the owners.
- Bach, Johann Sebastian Sonatas for flute, violin, and basso continuo
- Vivaldi, Antonio Selected works
- Telemann, Georg Philipp Selected works
- Corelli, Arcangelo Selected works
- Couperin, François Sonatas for flute, violin, and basso continuo