Concerts in Citadel Spandau
Zitadelle Spandau, Berlin - Gotischer Saal
1M Happy Customers
Instant Official Ticket
Fast & Secure Booking
About the Event
Immerse yourself in the stunning architecture of Berlin's breathtaking Zitadelle Spandau for the ultimate concert set to awake your understanding of classical music.
- Chopin, Frederic Grand Duo Concertant for Piano and Cello in E major, on themes from Meyerbeer's "Robert le Diable", B. 70
- Chopin, Frederic 4 Mazurken für Klavier op. 33
- Chopin, Frederic Polonaise brillante for cello and piano, op. 3
- Chopin, Frederic Sonate g-moll für Violoncello und Klavier op. 65
Program is subject to change
- Nagy, Radu (Cello) Radu Nagy is a graduate of the Bucharest Music Academy, Leonard Sorkin International Chamber Music Institute, University of Wisconsin and Northern Illinois University in DeKalb. He holds a master's degree in solo and chamber music from Wolfgang Laufer's Fine Arts Quartet and Mark Johnson's Vermeer String Quartet. As a member of the Lipatti String Quartet, a graduate of the Bucharest Academy of Music, the Leonard Sorkin International Chamber Music Institute, the University of Wisconsin and the Northern Illinois University in DeKalb, he completed a master's degree in solo and chamber music in the classes of Wolfgang Laufer - 'Fine Arts Quartet' and Mark Johnson - 'Vermeer String Quartet'. He has given concerts in the USA and Europe at the Cleveland Chamber Music Festival, Aspen Summer Festival, Colorado Music Festival, Ravenna Festival, and Amadeus Festival London. Together with the Ensemble Contempo Paris, as well as with the Dinu Lipatti Trio Berlin, he performed in the Philharmonie Berlin, the Danish Radio Copenhagen and the North German Radio Hamburg.
- Serban, Catalin (Piano)