Concert at the Eiffel Tower
This exciting performance offers the chance to hear some of the most popular works of classical music in Europe's most famous landmark: the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
Those who brought you the esteemed Sainte-Chapelle church concerts now present favorite classic masterpieces performed by the Orchestre Paris Classik and their excellent soloists.
- Spectators will have access via the entrance on the west side (Quai Branly) and on the south side (Gustave Eiffel Avenue), green access 'Reservations, Invitations'
- Once the security checkpoint has been passed, please proceed to the GUSTAVE EIFFEL kiosk located between the North and East pillars to collect your lift pass from 7pm.
- Visitors must arrive 45 minutes before the performance at the 'Gustave Eiffel' sales desk (North Pillar) to retrieve an 'elevator pass'.
- The elevator to the first floor is included in the concert ticket.
- The second floor can only be accessed by the stairs.