Classic Ensemble Vienna: Concerts at Peterskirche
Peterskirche, Vienna - Main Hall
1M Happy Customers
Instant Official Ticket
Fast & Secure Booking
- David Y, Hong Kong, October 20 2019
- The evening was excellent with great selection of pieces, wonderful performance with well balanced harmony, and marvelous reverb offered by the church building. I would come here again for my next visit!
- JEAN LOUIS B, France, December 30 2018
- Very nice musical moment. I strongly recommend
- daniel g, Hungary, December 16 2018
- URI B, Israel, December 04 2018
- Wonderful concert
- Fiona M, United Kingdom, December 04 2018
- Venue in main church was wonderful, musicians fantastic. Only issue was temperature, really cold despite coat, hat and gloves. Distracted from performance.
- Andrea W, USA, October 24 2018
- We simply LOVED this concert and are so glad we selected it to attend during our visit to Vienna last week. It was perfect. The seating isn't very comfortable, however. . . . but the church is very beautiful. show more
About the Event
Travel back in time with the Classic Ensemble Vienna. The Ensemble will perform works by Mozart, Vivaldi, Bach, Beethoven, and Schubert in magnificent acoustics of the beautiful Peterskirche in the heart of Vienna.
The Classic Ensemble Vienna has found its home at the splendid St. Peter Church, one of the most beautiful Baroque churches in Vienna, built from the year 1701 to 1733 based on the plans of Lukas von Hildebrand. It was here, in the fourth century under the Roman empire that the first church was built in Vindobona, now Vienna. The ensemble performs in the unique atmosphere of the crypt below the main sanctuary.
Approximate duration (min.): 60
Duration: 60-70 minutes
Dress code: Smart casual
Tickets can be picked up at the box office up to 15 minutes before the concert starts on the day of the performance.
Seats are allocated by the box office and announced on the day of the performance.
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus A Little Night Music > Allegro from A little night music, KV 525
- Vivaldi, Antonio The Four Seasons
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus Requiem in D minor, K. 626
- Bach, Johann Sebastian Air > Air from Suite No. 3 in D major, BWV 1068
- Schubert, Franz Second movement (Andante con moto) from the String Quartet in D minor, D 810 'Death and the Maiden'
- Beethoven, Ludwig van String Quartet no. 7 in F major, op. 59, no. 1, "Razumovsky"
- Classic Ensemble Vienna (Chamber Music) The Classic Ensemble Vienna consists of internationally renowned musicians and has celebrated numerous international successes in Austria, Mexico, USA, Sweden and Germany, among others. With beautiful interpretations of Mozart, Beethoven, Bach, Vivaldi and more, the musicians enchant the Viennese and international audiences alike.