Chopin Concerts at the Warsaw Castle Square
Old Gallery ZPAF, Warsaw - Main Hall
Sales end: Jul 17 2019, 18:00
1M Happy Customers
Instant Official Ticket
Fast & Secure Booking
- COLIN B, Australia, May 30 2019
- The choice of music and its performance were outstanding.
- António L, Portugal, March 03 2019
- Fantastic environment, with a cosy ambience, and, above everything, an incredible performer of Chopin's records. Congratulations and thank you very much for providing this wonderful experience!
- Olga P, Россия, February 26 2019
- Концерт был в очень атмосферном месте, игра пианиста на высшем уровне, приятные сюрпризы в перерыве! нам очень понравилось!
- Alexander L, Deutschland, February 17 2019
- Sehr schön ausgeführt, allerdings war das Programm ein anderes als online angegeben!
- HOANG N, Vietnam, February 17 2019
- Amazing performance artist! Thankful, i would attend again more and more.
About the Event
Time for Chopin offers wonderful Chopin music concerts performed by the country’s most talented pianists. Enjoy great music in one of the most historical places in all of Poland.
The concerts occur in a very beautiful and intimate location – the Old Gallery of the Union of Polish Art Photographers located in the centre of the Castle Square. The Castle Square is part Warsaw’s Old Town. It is one of the most beautiful spots in all of Warsaw. In its southern part is the starting point of the Royal Route. The Square also connects such famous streets ad Podwale, Senatorska and Piwna. The location will amaze you with its stunning views on the Royal Castle rebuilt from the complete destruction of war.
Aside from being one of the most beautiful spots of the city, the Castle Square has also played a very important role in the Polish history. In 1861, five people have died on the square – an event which led to a demonstration against the Russian authorities. The square was an integral part of the Warsaw Uprising and the 1982 demonstrations for independence. Today it is just as important as many cultural events, concerts and shows take place there.
When in the area, you simply cannot miss the Chopin concerts. Time for Chopin venue hosts only about 60 people, thus the concerts hold a special atmosphere where you get transported into the world of music by Chopin. The chamber mood of the concert hall promotes a peculiar musical dialogue with the auditorium in the course of the performance of a solo concert, and after the concert, there is time to exchange opinions between guests and the artist. The monthly exhibition of the best Polish photographer’s work is an additional bonus which makes these concerts so special.
During the interval it is possible to enjoy a complimentary glass of traditional Polish honey wine or cold pressed apple juice. It is truly an experience to remember that will not only help you to gain a better understanding of classical music, but also get to know some of the most talented Polish artists.
Selected works for piano
- Piotr Latoszyński (Piano)