Iván Fischer and Budapest Festival Orchestra
Budapest Festival Orchestra & Fischer, Kopatchinskaja: R. Strauss, Sibelius, Mahler
Palace of Arts, Budapest - Bela Bartok National Concert Hall
1M Happy Customers
Instant Official Ticket
Fast & Secure Booking
About the Event
One of the highlights of the season promises to be a real sensation. Funny, playful and deeply dramatic, it features as soloist Patricia Kopatchinskaja, who has taken the violin world by storm. Iván Fischer conducts the BFO in works by Strauss, Sibelius, Mahler.
- Strauss, Richard Walzerfolge aus der Oper 'Der Rosenkavalier' op. 59
- Sibelius, Jean Violin Concerto in D minor, op. 47
- Mahler, Gustav Adagio from Symphony No. 10
- Strauss, Richard 'Till Eulenspiegels lustige Streiche' - Symphonic Poem op. 28
- Kopatchinskaja, Patricia (Soloist) violin
- Budapest Festival Orchestra (Orchestra)
- Fischer, Ivan (Conductor) Ivan Fischer is one of the world's most sought-after conductors. Chief Conductor of the Konzerthausorchester Berlin since the 2012/13 season, he was the founder of the Budapest Festival Orchestra in 1983, and he enjoys a close partnership with the Vienna State Opera. Ivan Fischer has won numerous awards, and he has performed in practically every major concert house in the world.