Black Light Theater: Aspects of Alice
Ta Fantastika, Prague - Main Hall
Sales end: Aug 25 2019, 21:00
1M Happy Customers
Instant Official Ticket
Fast & Secure Booking
- Helmut G, Deutschland, December 07 2018
- Nette, aber auch etwas schlichte Darbietung
- Hikaru T, デンマーク, November 04 2018
- I had such a great time with this show. I really liked how they performed and how they made me happy! It was beautiful, funny, and very interesting!! Love this and want to watch this again!! とても面白いショーでした！パーフォーマンスも興味深く、また自然と笑顔になれるショーだったと思います！全体的に美しく、面白く、楽しかったです！またプラハに来たらこのショーは観たいと思います！ ! "show_more" ?>
About the Event
Aspects of Alice is inspired by the beloved literary classic Alice in Wonderland. The show reimagines the story in unprecedented ways. In fact, she who has been such a success that it has been running for over 28 years. Accompanied by classical music of Smetana and Dvorak, the story takes place in Prague – one of the richest cities of Europe. It not only retells the story of a young girl growing up, but also portrays the beauty of Prague and magic that it holds within.
Black light theatre is often described as one big optical illusion. A trick that takes advantage of your sight and the things you cannot distinguish when surrounded by complete darkness. Actors of the show control puppets and props, which seems to move on their own accord right in front of you. The story is completed with music, expressive dance and technical tricks that will forever stay ingrained in your mind.
- Dvořák, Antonín Selected works
- Smetana, Bedrich Selected works