(House of Broadcasting), located in Charlottenburg, Berlin, is the oldest self contained broadcasting house in the world. It was designed by Hans Poelzig in 1929 after winning a competition. The building contains three large broadcasting rooms located in the center, shielded from street noise by the surrounding office wings. It is now used by the Rundfunk Berlin‐Brandenburg and produces radio programs for the following channels: radioBerlin, Kulturradio, Radiomultikulti and Inforadio. The building's broadcasting rooms are sometimes also used to host concerts.
Haus des Rundfunks, Masurenallee 9‐14, 14057 Berlin, Germany, Google Maps