The Finnish Church
The Finnish Church was founded in Stockholm in 1533. The building at the present site of the parish was initially used for ball games and called 'Lilla bollhuset' (Small Ball House). The Finnish Church, also known as Fredrik's Church, opened in the old ball house in 1725 and to this day is used by the Finnish community in Stockholm. The interior of the church was designed by the architect Göran Adelcrantz.
The Finnish Church, Slottsbacken 2b — 2c, 111 30 Stockholm, Schweden, Google Maps
Weitere Veranstaltungstermine sind derzeit nicht verfügbar.