Magnificent baroque St. Kajetan church, known also as 'Church of the virgin Maria of the assistance always lasting' was built by Kajetan religious in the years 1691 %u2013 1711. Accordance with Jean Baptis Matheye´s plans was church projected with a central cruciate ground plan. The final version was done by his student Giovanni Santini %u2013 Aichl. The main altar is decorated with sculptures from Matou%u0161 Václav Jackel and Jan Old%u0159ich Mayer. All the church´s activities were interrupted by Franz Josef II. in the years 1783 %u2013 1786. The redemptorist friary obtained as well the monastery besides. Both buildings are connected with circular stair.