St. Havel Church

Prag, Tschechien

The Church of St. Havel was established in the 13th century as a parish church. The original romanesque church was recunstructed in a gothic style during the 14th century and it wasn't until 1723-1738 that the church received its final addition of a corrugated and graphically decorated Baroque facia. The church is known for its steeples which are open to visitors, and its bells which ring every Sunday before mass. The church also serves as a beautiful venue for classical concerts.

Termine

Ihre Suche ergab leider kein Ergebnis.

Adresse

St. Havel Church
Havelska 1
110 00 Prag
Tschechien
See on Google Maps

Transport

St. Havel Church is located in the centre of Prague.
Metro: Můstek (Lines A, B)

Seating Information

Main Hall, 300 Sitze