Église protestante de Passy Annonciation, Credit: Mbzt/Common
The church, also named Passy Temple, was built in 1891 by the Genevan architect M. Aubert, and restored in 1992. Thanks to its wooded vault, the church offers a very good acoustic and is home to several classical concerts every year.
Ihre Suche ergab leider kein Ergebnis.
19 rue Cortambert
See on Google Maps
Line 9 station Pompe
Line 6 station Passy
Lines 22, 32, 52, 63
Main hall, 300 Sitze