The Sheldonian Theatre was erected in 1664-8 to a design by Sir Christopher Wren. Its purpose was to provide an appropriate secular venue for the principal meetings and public ceremonies of the University, and this remains its purpose today. In addition the theatre has become a leading venue for musical concerts and recitals.
Ihre Suche ergab leider kein Ergebnis.
main, 100 Sitze