St James's Church
St James's Church, just steps from London's Piccadilly Circus, was designed by Christopher Wren and built in 1684. It was severely damaged by bombs during World War II, but the famous altar carvings, altar piece, and organ casing were put in safe‐keeping survived the war.
The church was rebuilt after the war, and it is a well‐loved concert venue, as well as home to a lively religious community.
St James's Church, 197 Piccadilly, W1J 9LL London, Großbritannien, Google Maps