First Parish in Wayland
In 1814 the present church building was erected, conforming largely to a federal model of the architect Asher Benjamin. The original interior had a raised pulpit and side galleries. Interior modifications resulting in the present two‐story arrangement were made in 1850. The church bell (which is still in place) was cast by the foundry of Paul Revere and Son.
First Parish in Wayland, 50 Cochituate Road, Wayland, 01778 Boston, USA, Google Maps
Weitere Veranstaltungstermine sind derzeit nicht verfügbar.