×
  • First Parish, Wayland, © Photo: John Phelan/Wikipedia

First Parish in Wayland

Boston, USA

In 1814 the present church building was erected, conforming largely to a federal model of the architect Asher Benjamin. The original interior had a raised pulpit and side galleries. Interior modifications resulting in the present two-story arrangement were made in 1850. The church bell (which is still in place) was cast by the foundry of Paul Revere and Son.

Termine

Ihre Suche ergab leider kein Ergebnis.

Adresse

First Parish in Wayland
50 Cochituate Road, Wayland
01778 Boston
USA
See on Google Maps

Transport

First Parish in Wayland is located in the middle of Wayland center, at the intersection of Routes 20, 27, and 126, across from the Wayland Safety Building.

From the East:  Take the Mass Pike to Route 128/95 North to Exit 26, Route 20 Weston/Waltham. Follow signs for Route 20 West through Weston to the front of First Parish, approximately 6 miles.

From the West: Take Route 20.

From the North (Concord) or Southwest (Sherborn), take Route 126.

Seating Information

Main Hall, 500 Sitze