The Neo‐Gothic Basilique Sainte‐Clotilde is known for its imposing twin spires. Its history began on February 16th, 1827, at a meeting of the Paris municipal council. The council decided to build a church dedicated to St. Charles and nominated an architect for the job. The construction was finished 12 years later.However, construction did not get underway until two decades and two architects later. Sainte‐Clotilde was ultimately built in the Neo‐Gothic style in accordance with the preferences of the Paris prefect who took over the project in 1833.Ste‐Clotilde was consecrated on November 30, 1857, after 12 years of construction.
Basilique Sainte‐Clotilde, 23 bis rue Las Cases, 75007 Париж, Франция, Карты Google