Founded in 2002, Classictic has developed into a major international ticketing portal for classical music and opera. At www.Classictic.com, our customers find prominent concert houses, impressive venues, large opera houses, and orchestra performances throughout Europe, and in selected cities worldwide. Through partnership with Classictic, renowned venues such as the Gran Teatre del Liceu, the Vienna Volksoper, and the Paris Opera reach and expand their international audiences.
The primary languages for internal and business communication at Classictic are German and English. You will begin working in our office in Berlin-Prenzlauer Berg. In the future, you are also welcome to work from your home office, for which only Internet access is necessary. You can look forward to an excellent work environment with open communication.
To support our IT Department, we are hiring a full-time employee as:
PHP Developer (m/f)
- Programming of backend and frontend logic
- Development of interfaces for external service providers
- Research, evaluation, and development of new technologies and methods to improve web-shop performance
- Identification and removal of performance bottlenecks
- Enthusiasm for the Internet and its basic technology
- High standards for the quality of code and the end product
- Several years of intensive experience working with PHP5 and MySQL is required.
- Excellent knowledge of object oriented programming
- Secure capability with HTTP, XHTML, CSS
- It is important to us that you are an active problem-solver, helpful, open, and reliable.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER - A dynamic and highly motivated team with flat hierarchy
- Challenging assignments and broad creative scope for employees who enjoy free and self-regulated work environment
- Personal development within the company
- Long-term employment preferred
We look forward to your application. Please send it digitally via e-mail to: email@example.com
* We appreciate your understanding that only the selected candidates will be contacted. *
© 2002-2013 by CLASSICTIC.com