Vienna's Volksoper presents Franz Lehár's beloved bittersweet operetta in three acts, Das Land des Lächelns.
Lisa, daughter of a good Vienna family, falls in love with the Chinese prince Sou-Chong. The couple want to lead their life as a couple in China, but the cultural differences are soon revealed as unsurmountable and their love fails as a consequence. The prince is ultimately left only to conclude sadly: "Always keep smiling..." - even when your heart is at its most despondent. Franz Lehár created beguilingly beautiful music, making this work one of the most well-known and most frequently performed operettas worldwide.
This famous work by one of Austria's most popular 20th century composers is a perfect choice for an evening in Vienna.
May 03 2015
May 04 2015
May 06 2015
May 08 2015
May 15 2015
Order Tickets Online Today:
- Official ticket partner for 20.000 performances offered yearly online
- No re-sale of tickets, all tickets are approved by the organizers
- Easy and convenient booking process with secure payment
- Receive authorized e-Ticket with route description
- 100% money back immediately for cancelled event
- 24/7 Call Service Support, 365 days per year
Classictic. Quick. Uncomplicated. Secure.
"Classictic is the vital link between those needing to promote their concerts and festivals, and those who want an easy way to discover and book tickets for classical concerts.", Classical Music Now, July 2010
'It’s refreshing to see a team of genuine music enthusiasts attempting to offer a service that is at once international in scope but also approachable and tailored to each customer’s needs.', Muso Magazine, July 2010
© 2002-2015 by CLASSICTIC.com