Please activate your cookies.
The Paris Opera (French: Opéra de Paris) is the major opera company of Paris. The Paris Opera was founded in 1669 by the 'Sun King' Louis XIV of France as the Académie d'Opéra and was renamed in Académie Royale de Musique. The Opéra national de Paris primarily produces operas at the Opéra Bastille, a 2700-seat opera theatre, which opened in 1989, and ballets and operas at the grandiose 1970-seat Palais Garnier, which opened in 1875.
Below is a listing of the upcoming opera performances of the Paris Opera. Purchase your tickets conveniently and securely online, your tickets will be sent via email as an E-Ticket.
Buy Tickets Today. Quick. Uncomplicated. Secure:
- Classictic is Official Ticket Partner for yearly 20.000 performances
- No Re-sale of Tickets - all tickets are approved by the organizers
- Easy and convenient booking process with Secure Payment
- Receive authorized e-Ticket with venue map and route description
- 100% Money Back immediately by event cancellations
Hear one of today’s most dramatic and virtuosic sopranos.
Experience the great Wagnerian Brigitte Pinter in a delightful and tender program.
Karine Deshayes and Ekaterina Siurina sing the roles of the doomed lovers in Bellini's tragic opera.
Experience human and divine love as a mystical journey...
© 2002-2014 by CLASSICTIC.com