The concert series, 'Sounds and Visions of Caravaggio,' combines Early Art and Music in Rome.
Enjoy a guided tour through the Doria Pamphilj Palace, one of the most prestigious Ancient Art Galleries in Rome, and an enthralling live performance in the superb ‘Sala del Trono’ (throne room). The musicians will perform on historical instruments of Caravaggio's time, which are also present in many paintings by the artist.
- Entrance fee to the museum
- Guided tour in English of the Doria Pamphilj Gallery with an art historian
- Introduction to the musical programme
- Live Baroque music on original instruments in some halls of the museum
- Final concert in the “Jupiter Hall” reserved for our guests
Approximate duration (min.): 60
Sat 30.05.2015 11:00
Sat 06.06.2015 11:00
Sat 13.06.2015 11:00
Sat 20.06.2015 11:00
Sat 27.06.2015 11:00
Sat 04.07.2015 11:00
Sat 11.07.2015 11:00
Sat 18.07.2015 11:00
Sat 25.07.2015 11:00
Sat 05.09.2015 11:00
Sat 12.09.2015 11:00
Sat 19.09.2015 11:00
Sat 26.09.2015 11:00
Gil M., Israel, September 01 2012 It was a unique experience! Interesting and moving.
Angelo V., United Kingdom, January 25 2012 Would have been more interesting to find out more about the music.
Janet S., United States, December 25 2011 The event was organized very well, our guide was delightful and informative, and the musicians were superb. It was a treat to have them play for us in various rooms so that we could enjoy the art while listening to music of the period.
Birte K., Denmark, December 18 2011 It was Wonderfull and very profesionel.
Order Tickets Online Today:
- Official ticket partner for 20.000 performances offered yearly online
- No re-sale of tickets, all tickets are approved by the organizers
- Easy and convenient booking process with secure payment
- Receive authorized e-Ticket with route description
- 100% money back immediately for cancelled event
- 24/7 Call Service Support, 365 days per year
Classictic. Quick. Uncomplicated. Secure.
"Classictic is the vital link between those needing to promote their concerts and festivals, and those who want an easy way to discover and book tickets for classical concerts.", Classical Music Now, July 2010
'It’s refreshing to see a team of genuine music enthusiasts attempting to offer a service that is at once international in scope but also approachable and tailored to each customer’s needs.', Muso Magazine, July 2010
© 2002-2015 by CLASSICTIC.com