La Sainte Chapelle is a hidden treasure of Parisian architecture and home to over 100 concerts each year.
The performances feature favourite works of the classical music repertoire. In this concert, the sonatas and partitas for solo violin by J.S. Bach will be performed.
Experience one of the most breathtaking sights in Paris while enjoying a superb performance.
Please note: Visitors to the 7pm performance should please arrive at the venue at 6.15pm.
Elizabeth V., United States, August 20 2012 violinist was amazing, but too hot.
Jun 27 2013
Sep 14 2013
May 28 2013
May 27 2013
Jun 07 2013
Order Tickets Online Today:
- Official Ticket Partner for yearly 20.000 performances offered online
- No re-sale of tickets, all tickets are approved by the organizers
- Easy and convenient booking process with Secure Payment
- Receive authorized e-Ticket with venue map and route description
- 100% Money Back immediately by event cancellations
- 24/7 Call Service Support, 365 days per year
Classictic. Quick. Uncomplicated. Secure.
"Classictic is the vital link between those needing to promote their concerts and festivals, and those who want an easy way to discover and book tickets for classical concerts.", Classical Music Now, July 2010
'It’s refreshing to see a team of genuine music enthusiasts attempting to offer a service that is at once international in scope but also approachable and tailored to each customer’s needs.', Muso Magazine, July 2010
© 2002-2013 by CLASSICTIC.com